This is a great weekday meal. It came together in 30 minutes.
Teriyaki Sauce for noodles and salmon (feel free to double):
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chili sauce (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dime sized ginger root, minced
1. Combine sauce ingredients. Double if using as a marinade for salmon. Marinate salmon in half of sauce for 20-30 minutes. Then cook salmon in a hot pan.
2. Meanwhile bring small pot of water to boil. When boiling, add soba noodles. Drain after 4 minutes (or follow package directions) and rinse to stop from cooking. Return back to pot and add remaining sauce. Stir in cilantro, sesame, lemon or lime and torn seaweed(save some for decoration).
3. Serve with side salad if desired. Sprinkle with more sesame seeds and torn seaweed once it’s on the plate. Enjoy!
More Recipes You Might Like:
Chef Joanna | Chef Joanna’s Kitchen