Check out this recipe on Skillshare! >>> Click Here
Overnight Steel Cut Oats
Ingredients (Serves 2):
• 2 cups water
• ½ cup steel-cut oats
1. DO THIS THE NIGHT BEFORE: In a pot with a lid, bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then add ½ cup of oats, stir and bring back to a boil. Put the lid on, remove from heat, and leave on the stove top overnight.
2. In the morning, bring to a simmer for a couple of minutes until warm and tender. Simmer longer for thicker oatmeal.
3. Serve with your favorite toppings. See below for suggestions. You can also add your favorite frozen or dried fruits into the pot while you warm the oats, if everybody can agree on a flavor. Non dairy milk is a great addition too.
• 2-3 Tablespoons blueberries
• 1 teaspoon flaxseed
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Fruit & Seeds:
• 1 Tablespoon pumpkin/sunflower seed
• 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries, raisins
• 1/2 chopped apple
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Live with passion,
Chef Joanna – “Energy Chef”
For more recipes like these, check out the 21-Day Breakfast Challenge. Click Here