This is a lifesaver recipe when you’re short on time in the morning. It’s healthy and you don’t have to waste time making decisions in the morning.
I make 4 at a time so I have a few ready for the week. Enjoy!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 cups (200 grams) rolled oats
- 2 cups (480 ml) unsweetened Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 3 tablespoon agave, honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (100 grams) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon flaxseed meal
- honey or maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the rolled oats, unsweetened Almond Breeze Almondmilk, agave, and vanilla extract.
- Stir, then add the blueberries.
- Divide into 4 jars and place the in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4-5 hours.
- In the morning, stir up the mixture, add a little more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency, then top with fresh blueberries, a drizzle of honey, and if desired, hemp seeds and flaxseed meal.
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.