This is a quick one that uses some store-bought items but its so worth it!
Sandwich for 2:
- ¾ lb. to 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- About 10-15 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp. prepared pesto
- 4 Large slices of bread
- In a large saute pan, heat some oil and pan-fry the chicken until cooked through. Then, set the chicken aside on a plate. Clean out the pan with tongs and a paper towel briefly. Place the pan off heat while you assemble the sandwich.
- When the chicken is cool enough to cut, slice the chicken. Build each sandwich by placing chicken on first, then pesto, then sun-dried tomatoes. Close sandwich. Drizzle olive oil in the pan and a little on the bread.
- Then, place the sandwiches in the pan on a low heat. Press down with another pan or lid to make it Panini style. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Cut the sandwiches on the diagonal and enjoy!