Today, I am excited to announce a fellow blogger who shares a passion for a plant-based diet.
Her playfulness and cheekiness is such a relief in the plant-based realm, not to mention her beautiful photos!
Banana Vegan Pancakes
Makes 12-15 pancakes
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp.maple syrup
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1-1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup oat flour (can grind your own)
- 3/4 cup flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or fruit
1. Whisk all the wet ingredients together, then add all the dry ingredients except chocolate or fruit. Just stir to mix. Fold in the chocolate or fruit at the very end.
2. Spoon a tablespoon or two of batter onto a lightly greased and heated non stick pan. Wait until bubbles form and then careful flip pancakes over.
Tips: Keep warm in a 200 F oven if waiting to serve.
These pancakes are great to make the day ahead. Just store them in between wax paper in a ziploc or airtight container. Toast them when you’re ready to eat them!
It lasts 4 days in the fridge and 1 month in the freezer.
Thanks again to the beautiful Sherry for encouraging this recipe and collaboration. Please check out her blog for great lifestyle, travel, and recipe tips!