If you’re a peanut butter and chocolate lover this recipe is amazing. It requires no baking and it’s a healthier version of a Reese’s cup! Keep them in the freezer and enjoy one after dinner.
no bake peanut butter oat cups
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour or oat flour
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, peanut butter, syrup, vanilla and salt. Transfer to a muffin tin lined with liners evenly amongst 12 slots. Flatten out as best as possible. Freeze the tray for at least 2 hours.
- In a small pot over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring constantly until smooth and melted. Can also melt in microwave for 1:30-2 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and drop about 1 -2 tbs of chocolate on the tops of each and smooth it out flat. Freeze for another hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.