Does anything in your kitchen look so greasy that you want to buy a new one?
Don’t Do It!!!
I thought I had to buy a new one, but I tried this new trick.
And it worked so well it looks brand new!
(Mine looks even better than this before and after picture)
How To Do It:
- Get a pot large enough to fit the tea kettle.
- Fill it with water, and add a couple tablespoons of each: baking soda, white wine vinegar, and dish soap.
- Fill the tea kettle with water to weigh it down. Put the tea kettle in the pot.
- Bring the pot to a boil, and lower to a simmer for an hour or so.
- When it’s cool to touch, gently scrub away the grease. It should come right off!
You can also try this on small greasy pans that are made of stainless steel too.
For more information on my work and meal prep service, please visit www.chefjoannas.com
To your wholesome & healthy life,
Did you try this tip?
Tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see it! @chefjoannas