I made these noodles for meal prep because they hold over really well. The sauce is homemade with a few ingredients so I feel good about eating it. It’s finished with herbs and sesame seeds. I’d pair it with teriyaki salmon.
Soba Noodle Salad
- 2 portions soba noodle (4oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh basil, chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or dash garlic powder)
- ½ tsp. fresh grated ginger (or dash ground ginger)
- 1-2 tsp. Brown sugar, agave or honey
- 2 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
1. Boil soba noodles according to package directions. Then immediately drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Make the sauce by adding all sauce ingredients together and dissolving sugar. Mix sauce into soba noodles.
3. Mix in chopped herbs and sprinkle with sesame seeds at the end. Enjoy hot or cold.
View this post on Instagram
This post contains affiliated links. Please read my disclosure page.