Are you curious about what celebrities eat in a day to stay fit? Well, most of them rely on a pretty common formula for weight loss and energy.
Who would you eat like?
What does Jlo eat in a day?
- Protein shake with berries, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and ice OR
- Oatmeal with berries
- Kale salad with pumpkin seeds, crumbled queso, minced shallots, and a lemon juice-olive oil dressing OR
- Salmon salad with zucchini, bell peppers, broccoli, and a “drizzle” of vinaigrette
- Handful of nuts
- Fresh fruits and veggies
- Lean protein (she loves all kinds of meats and seafood), veggies, and a complex carb like brown rice or sweet potatoes
(After having baby)
- Scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk.
Lunch and Dinner
- A lot of fish and vegetables.
- She avoided red meat, and replaced rice and pasta with quinoa.
- Fab Four smoothie- protein, fat, fiber and greens
- one serving of protein, one to two tablespoons of almond butter, one to two tablespoons of chia seeds, a handful of greens and one to two cups of almond milk. As for fruit, there’s only 1/3 frozen banana
- Or thin gluten-free pancakes
- Or avocado toast
- Salad with homemade dressing or a chicken quesadilla with lots of hot sauce
- Hummus and veg
- Fab Four plate
- Protein, fat, fiber and greens
- Black coffee
- Salad and fish
- Skirt steak with grilled tomatoes and spinach
- Dark chocolate