Are you curious about what celebrities eat in a day to stay fit? Well, most of them rely on a pretty common formula for weight loss and energy.
Jessica Alba’s health coach calls it the Fab Four. This means each meal should have these 4 components to make it lean, energizing, and anti-inflammatory.
They are Protein, Fat, Fiber, and Greens.
You’ll see that many of the meals these superwomen eat contain these four components.
For protein, these choose lean proteins most of the time like egg whites, chicken breast, or fish.
For fat, it usually comes from nuts or seeds.
For fiber, it comes from the whole grains, vegetables or greens.
And dark leafy greens are always recommended for the most powerful diet.
Get some healthy ideas from the celebrity menus below.
Who would you eat like?
What does Jlo eat in a day?
- Protein shake with berries, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and ice OR
- Oatmeal with berries
- Kale salad with pumpkin seeds, crumbled queso, minced shallots, and a lemon juice-olive oil dressing OR
- Salmon salad with zucchini, bell peppers, broccoli, and a “drizzle” of vinaigrette
- Handful of nuts
- Fresh fruits and veggies
- Lean protein (she loves all kinds of meats and seafood), veggies, and a complex carb like brown rice or sweet potatoes
(After having baby)
- Scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk.
Lunch and Dinner
- A lot of fish and vegetables.
- She avoided red meat, and replaced rice and pasta with quinoa.
- Fab Four smoothie- protein, fat, fiber and greens
- one serving of protein, one to two tablespoons of almond butter, one to two tablespoons of chia seeds, a handful of greens and one to two cups of almond milk. As for fruit, there’s only 1/3 frozen banana
- Or thin gluten-free pancakes
- Or avocado toast
- Salad with homemade dressing or a chicken quesadilla with lots of hot sauce
- Hummus and veg
- Fab Four plate
- Protein, fat, fiber and greens
(preparing for Super Bowl performance)
- Black coffee
- Salad and fish
- Skirt steak with grilled tomatoes and spinach
- Dark chocolate
Looks like fish, whole-grain, and complex carbohydrates are favored in these menus.
They also work out a lot, so that helps keep them in shape, too.
Thanks for visiting! For more health tips, follow me on Instagram @chefjoannas