Thanks for visiting my site. Here I show you how to make a healthier, lighter version of chicken enchiladas. Say goodbye to greasy, oily enchiladas. After you eat these, you will feel light and satisfied- and no need to clean up the greasy mess from frying!
Please leave a comment if you try the recipe! Thanks 🙂
Here is a quick list of the ingredients for the 10-minute Enchilada Sauce from Allrecipes and link.
- 1/4 cup canola oil.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 3 tablespoons chili powder.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce.
- 1 cup chicken broth (water can work too)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin.
- 1 tablespoon garlic , minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.