7-10 red potatoes
3 garlic cloves chopped up
3 Tablespoons oil
Handful of parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Put whole potatoes in pot full of water. Make sure potatoes are fully submerged in the water. Turn flame to high heat, and once the water begins to boil turn off flame.
3. Take out the potatoes and wait until they are cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in fourths. Chop garlic.
4. Place potatoes, garlic, and oil in pan. Toss up together and then make sure all potatoes pieces are laying flat, so they can brown. Put in oven at 400 F for about 30 minutes tossing halfway through.
5. Tear up or chop the parsely and top them on the finished potatoes. Toss up so the warm potatoes heat up and aromize the kitchen.
6. Bon apetito! Have with some meat or side salad and a glass of wine.