Gluten-Free Blender Breakfast Muffins
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 9-10 muffins
- 1 cup (240g) dairy-free yogurt (I used almond milk yogurt)
- 2/3 cup (110g) coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 4 tbsp water) or 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil, melted (or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup (60g) almond milk
- 2 1/2 (200g) cups rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (50g) your favorite granola (I love this one)
- 1/2 cup (g) dried berries (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Blend everything except the granola and dried fruit (add liquid ingredients first for easiest blending). Don’t over blend or the muffins will turn out gummy.
- Stir in the granola and dried fruit.
- Scoop into a lined muffin pan.
- Top with additional granola.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes, then enjoy!