There is nothing that makes me happier than when students make a dish and tell me how much they and their partner loved it. It feels special to be part of that moment. So, I want to share some of those favorite recipes here.
- 7-ingredient Veggie Champuru
- Vegan Gumbo
- Sardinian Walnut Pasta
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Grandma’s Armenian Tabuli
- Chicken Au Champagne
- Easiest Chana Masala
- Aglio and Olio (Garlic and Olive oil pasta)
- Salmon with Lemon, Cream, and Pistachio
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad with Onions and Mint
- Lebanese Green Bean Stew by Danielle (Lubyi)
- Homemade Trofie Pasta with Pesto
This post contains affiliated links. Please read my disclosure page.