There is nothing that makes me happier than when students make a dish and tell me how much they and their partner loved it. It feels special to be part of that moment. So, I want to share some of those favorite recipes here.
I hope you can share these with someone you love. (even if it is yourself 🙂
- 7-ingredient Veggie Champuru
- Vegan Gumbo
- Sardinian Walnut Pasta
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Grandma’s Armenian Tabuli
- Chicken Au Champagne
- Easiest Chana Masala
- Aglio and Olio (Garlic and Olive oil pasta)
- Salmon with Lemon, Cream, and Pistachio
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad with Onions and Mint
- Lebanese Green Bean Stew by Danielle (Lubyi)
- Homemade Trofie Pasta with Pesto
This post contains affiliated links. Please read my disclosure page.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”; amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “chefjoannas20-20”; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”; amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”; amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”; amzn_assoc_region = “US”; amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”; amzn_assoc_linkid = “6102ebcdb066d90229c81bbd7d4f4f68”; amzn_assoc_asins = “B00LGLHU0K,B0161EG5IE,B0008155N8,B00WTSCXIS,B0714CXBTF,B009ZML3UK,B005PP99L6,B003CT3RZQ”;