- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey or dijon mustard
Whisk ingredients together and that’s it!
Assembling the salad:
- 10 oz. fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup thin sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts for toasting
To toast the walnuts preheat oven to 350 F probably before or during making the dressing. Put the walnuts on a baking pan and in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Let them cool about 20 minutes before tossing in the salad. Or you could just top each individual salad with a few of them.